RadioCatch Web Radio Recorder provide users a file list to manage the recorded sound or local audio files. It can play the input audio files as a music player. It also enables you to accomplish many things as below:
1. Detailed file information of the listed files is displayed ().
2. Play selected file or directly press Ctrl+P to play ().
3. Pause playing the file ().
4. Stop playback ().
5. Edit the selected file by using Free Audio Editor ().
6. Remove one or more listed files ().
7. Add files to the list ().
8. Drag the slider on the playback bar to the position you want ().