RadioCatch Web Radio Recorder
Play and record web radio and free online music through your computer in pure sound quality! 100% freeware!
Have you ever wanted to record the music you hear on web radio stations? Or capture a sound with as much detail as possible? Maybe it was a great concert, baby's first words, bird calls, or a field recording for a movie, or television production. RadioCatch Web Radio Recorder is your best assistant to help you record a sound in multiple formats at pro-audio resolution. RadioCatch Web Radio Recorder is a streaming audio capture program which will save any audio playing through your computer to MP3, WMA, WAV or OGG format.
Search and play web radio
Capture any radio/sound
Visually edit audio/burn CDs
|Search and listen to the radio programs all over the world, manage the stations & even add your own station.||Record online radio or any other sound in your computer or outside sources directly into sound files.||Edit, apply audio effects & burn your recording and other audio files for enhancement and distribution.|
|Click here to download RadioCatch now!|
With this wonderful and professional audio recorder, you can easily record any sound you can hear from the microphone, line-in, streaming audio from the Internet, music played by, for instance, Windows Media Player or WinAmp, Quick Time, Real Player, DVD player, Flash, Skype conversations, sound themes from computer games, etc. You can set the recording audio quality, from a low quality taking minimal disk space, up to CD quality. On top of that, RadioCatch Web Radio Recorder comes with an internal audio editor, which you can use to slightly fresh up your recording.
It is the total simplicity and clearness that make RadioCatch Web Radio Recorder unique. It meets all your online radio playing & sound recording needs.
Features at a glance
- Search web radio stations to play them for free
- Record the music which passes on web radio in streaming
- Record songs sung by yourself to make as a cellphone ringtone
- Record any type of audio file or media such as records, tapes, music CDs, radio, eBooks, DAT, Mini-Disc, DVD or video tape sounds
- Advanced Recording Scheduler to automatically start and stop recording at any time you want
- Play online TV from all around the world
- Search online with built-in Google Search tool
- Work well with all popular media players (e.g.. Windows Media Player, Real Audio, QuickTime)
- Directly link to Free Audio Editor so you can edit the files you have recorded
- Full support mutli-channel recording on loopback device
- Digital signal processing (AGC & VAS) supported when recording
- Real-time encoding data when recording, no temporary file created
- Built-in player with play-list to play recorded sound or local audio files
- Hotkey settings to quickly start or stop recording
- Save recording to MP3, WMA, WAV & OGG
- Manual numeric adjustment as well as presets to adjust the quality for each output format
- Process with unmatchable speed - multi-core processor supported
- Operate easily with the snappy interface
The program can help you recorder any sounds to MP3 / WAV / WMA / OGG you can hear from speaker.
RadioCatch Web Radio Recorder comes with several user guide tutorials. They will help users to learn the program and its functionalities with ease.
March 1, 2011
RadioCatch Web Radio Recorder v3.2.1 available.
January 6, 2011
New article: Advantages of Web Radio
Want to pick out the perfect web radio recorder that costs nothing from all the tools available?
See the web radio recorders comparison table.
I need to digitize and store music files which are on cassettes... I am also going to digitize many old tapes that I recorded years ago... I want to have the tapes in digital form on CDs... I tried about 5 other audio copying programs and found them lacking. Your program fit my needs perfectly.
Downloaded RadioCatch Web Radio Recorder with the intention of recording short warm-ups for my band program that was in a non-downloadable format. I fell in love with the ease of operation of RadioCatch Web Radio Recorder. It helps me record anything that passes through your sound card. I have found it to be an invaluable teaching tool, and an incredible tool for sharing my own compositions with others.
Daniel S. Melbourne